Video Resumes by Virt
Video resumes are a new and innovative contactless yet personal way to tell your story. At Virt Hire, we specialize in creating top-quality video resumes that showcase your skills, experience, and personality. Our friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff work with you to develop your personal brand and customize your video resume.
Most resume companies that offer video resume service only edit your video, but at Virt Hire, we don’t just edit your video; we go the extra mile! We design a video resume to your specifications.
So, what does our video resume service include?
- A personalized script and eye-catching design.
- Body language and presentation coaching.
- A high definition video.
- Review and revision processes.
- Uploading the resume online.
- Video distribution guidance for adding your video to social media and popular job sites.
Traditional Resumes are used to apply to any job outside the government agencies. They are an efficient marketing tool for you to have in your arsenal of career documents.
Our expert resume writers are experienced in drafting customized and targeted resumes for your industry while highlighting your skills and achievements. The writers here at Virt Hire have a keen understanding of applicant tracking systems (ATS). They know the intricacies of weaving the skills and keywords from job descriptions into your Professional Resume.
Federal and Traditional Resume
Federal Resumes tend to be a different breed when it comes to resumes and are similar to a curriculum vitae or CV because they contain more personal information than a Professional Resume does. For example, you’ll need to include your citizenship in your personal information, as well as your earnings for each position that you’ve had. When applying for a government job, you should also include references in your resume.
At Virt Hire, we adhere to USAJOBS.com requirements and standards when writing your Federal Resume, and we’ll also tailor it to your job target. Our dedicated team of professional resume writers will craft an exceptional resume with the most recent formatting for Federal Resumes.
DIY Federal Resume Do’s & Don’ts -
Federal Resume Writing Do’s
- Be thorough and detailed when describing your experience, qualifications, and accomplishments.
- Use action verbs.
- Use relevant keywords, descriptions and phrases from job announcements and job classifications.
- Modify the resume to match each position requirement mentioned in the job description.
- Highlight key points or headings using capital letters, asterisks, and dashes.
Federal Resume Writing Don’ts
- Don’t only state duties; show case your accomplishments, too!
- Don’t attach position descriptions to document your experience.
- Don’t assume HR Specialists know who you are and what you’ve done in earlier positions.
- Don’t use civilian industry jargon, acronyms, or company specific terminology. Military jargon may be okay if relevant to the job.
- Don’t use acronyms unless you spell them out.
Workplace Etiquette Training
Are you looking to improve your overall workplace atmosphere that fosters teamwork and integrity throughout your office? Virt Hire offers an online training module that equips employers with tools to understand diversity and promotes professionalism in their company.
Our workshop includes:
- Business communication styles.
- Business email, phone, and texting etiquette.
- Body language and attitude and the powerful ways they impact others.
- How to effectively facilitate meetings with your staff.
- An assessment of what you learned and your progress
According to experts, you have 10-15 minutes to make a good impression on a Hiring Manager. It’s within these first few minutes that the interviewer decides if he/she will hire you.
Our professional coaches at Virt Hire specialize in interview prep and keep up with the latest interviewing strategies. Let them help you put your best foot forward, and schedule a coaching session today!
What can you expect from an Interview Coaching session?
- Mock interviews with constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- A comprehensive review of your non-verbal and verbal communication skills, including how to respond to questions and what questions to ask.
- Individualized support and expertly written supplemental material for future interviews.