WORKPLACE ETIQUETTE TRAINING
Virt Hire offers training and instruction on appropriate workplace etiquette that will help you create a polished and professional presentation style that potential employers will immediately notice. A well-crafted and perfectly published video or print resume will quickly move you along in the application process, but to garner a job offer, it is almost guaranteed that you will have to meet personally with your potential new employer. During an interview, you are carefully evaluated by every eye that is upon you. From the way you dress, to your posture, to the words you choose; each subtle attribute communicates volumes to your potential employer about who you are and what you represent.
At Virt Hire, we understand fully what potential employers are looking for, and we help you meet and exceed those expectations. We provide detailed and practical training on workplace etiquette and how to present yourself with the epidemy of professionalism. Our training and instruction on workplace etiquette include the following.
- Communication style – How to convey your thoughts effectively and professionally.
- Email, phone, and texting etiquette – What is appropriate and what is not.
- Body language – What message it conveys to others.
- Attitude – How a positive attitude affects your work and impresses your employer.
- Meeting Etiquette – Tips on presenting the best version of yourself during a meeting.
- And much more!
Experts say that a potential new employer decides whether to hire or not hire an interview candidate within the first 10 to 15 minutes of a job interview. As such, it is vitally imperative that you make a powerful, impressive, and lasting first impression in the initial minutes of your job interview. At Virt Hire, we understand this and know exactly how to help you!
Our skilled, professional, and friendly staff will work with you one on one to help you improve and polish your interview style so that you can impress your potential employers.
With years of experience in recruiting and job placement, our experts at Virt Hire know precisely what employers look for during an interview and we will work with you to ensure that you meet or exceed these expectations. We accomplish by providing the following custom training and instruction.
- Mock interviews with immediate feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Guidance and instruction in the best manner for responding to questions.
- Complete and comprehensive review and analysis of your non-verbal and verbal communication styles.
- Individualized support and strategy for upcoming interviews.
- Expertly written supplemental material to aid you in practicing and preparing for upcoming interviews.